Fruit in passion syrup
- Pulp from four passions
- ˝ cup sugar or honey
- ˝ cup water
- 2-3 tbs shredded ginger
- 1 tbs golden syrup
- 1 tbsn finely chopped mint
- ˝ large water melon with seeds removed
- 1 pawpaw peeled and cubed
- To make syrup: Combine passion fruit sugar water and ginger and golden syrup in a pan. Stir over low heat without boiling. Until sugar has dissolved. Now bring to boil. Reduce and simmer for 10 – 15 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add mint , remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Arrange fruit in glasses or serving dishes.
- Pour syrup over.
- It can be served with whip cream or ice cream.